Prescription Discount Card
The high cost of prescription drugs is taking its toll
on families and individuals throughout our community. That’s
why we developed RichCountyRx, a joint effort of Rich
County and the National Association of Counties (NACo),
which can save you money on prescription medications. The
card is FREE and available to all Rich county residents,
full time or part time, regardless of age, income or
existing health insurance.
- Useful. All commonly prescribed prescription drugs
are covered, brand name and generic.
- Automatic. Your pharmacist activates the card the
moment you present it.
- Easy. There are no claim forms to fell out
and no annual fees to pay.
- No limits. Any member of your family can use the
card. There are no limits on how many you may
use your card.
Even if you have prescription drug insurance coverage,
you may still benefit from the RichCountyRx card, since
it may save you money on drugs your existing plan does
Cards are available at:
- Garden City Office
- Garden City Library
- Bear Lake Community Health Center
- Rich County Courthouse
- Senior Center/Randolph Library
- Bear River Health Department/Comprehensive
- Randolph Country Store
- The Station
For more information, please check the following links:
This is not insurance.
Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies.